Doing masturbation 3 times a day. Feels tired, lost stamina. How to get rid of it?

Hello doctor , i hope your fine and my problem is that i am habitual of hand practise and it is to such extent that i perform 2-3 times a day, i heard about the problems and side effects of doing so , sir i want to know that how can i overcome this habit and how to recover the stuff i have lost . In addition i feel tired, lost of stamina and sexual stuff stays on my mind lile evrytime which makes me turned on doctor please help me i want to get rid of this habit. I am 21 years so can i recover quickly Without any problem and tell me some ways by which i can get rid of it ......
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
I really appreciate your concern and initiative towards good health,
Masturbation really has certain ill effects,on health,
It may some time effect your nerves and cause impotency and immature ijaculations,
Here are some measures to avoid masturbation,
Don't keep yourself isolated,
Always keep your self busy in activities,
Exercise regularly,
Indulge more in outdoor activities,
Change your prospective towards woman respect them,
Internet ,TV or any thing which potentially may lead you to commit that act,use it in presence of family members or friends,because chances of exploiting then gets less in presence of them.
If still your not able to sort out things,
Visit a psychiatrist they are expert in dealing such addictions,
Wish you a happy healthy life,
Hope this information helps.