Doing heavy masturbation due to stress. Having erectile dysfunction. What can I do?

This is Abhinav and I am 24 male. I started masturbation when I was 21. From past three years I masturbated at least once a day. I feel I treated it badly. Due to my part time, Job and busy schedule I was in stress . All together the problem which I was facing is my pennis is not getting erected. I stopped masturbation couple of weeks ago. I am an unmarried guy and I want to know whether I am alright. What steps would you recommend me to follow. Because its depreciating me psychologically. I hope you understand. Eagerly awaiting for your reply.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013