Doing foreplay but losing erection during sex. Can I use viagra ?

Dear Sir, My name isAAAAA from Mangalore. i am a 30 and wife 22. i am working in abroad since 5 years. i married last year but my problem is i can foreplay around 5 to 7 minutes and once i start to sex sperm will go within a minute. i cannot give her full satisfication. so, can i use the VIAGRA? Thank you advance for your earely response. AAAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

You need to increase foreplay and have some gap of few seconds during sex and restart to prolong ejaculation. Viagra will not help you.