Doing follicular study and having PCOD. Had HSG: Clear tubes. Taken fertigyn 5000 injection. Had sonography, showed reduced follicle, no free fluid. Can you please guide me?

I am going through the follicular study and have PCOD. After HSG , its been confirmed that my tubes are clear.However, on 16th day of my sono scan, on my left ovary the follicle was measuring 15*14 mm and right had msf.ET was 8.1 mm. on the 17th day, the doctor had asked me to take fertigyn 5000 injection for the follicle to develop. i went in for another sono scan on the 19th day, ET was 8.4 mm, Left ovary the follicle that develped was reduced[regressed]. right ovary MSF and no free fluid was found. i would like to know how the follicle must have reduced its size in 2 days, because the doctor stated that there was no evidence of egg rapture, if so fluid must be found under the ovary which was also missing. Can youplease guide me on this and what must i do. i have been having irregular periods often, for past 7 months, i have been having it regularly on the right date. I am weighing 90kgs
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012