Dog's claws hurt the head of penis, feeling hard. Possibility of swelling or infection?

I was playing with my dog one day and his claw went into the head of my penis went to the hospital because of the medicine I use to keep it getting infected cause my whole on top to close they gave me meds for an std and told me to see a urologists but two days later I felt find had oral sex about a week ok and the guy teeth claw my penis from head to shaft and it s happening again the side were my dog nail went in a little feels hard nd the other side just normal could there be swelling that I don t know of and I might have an infection from it?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012