Dog bites on hock, scratch with mild bleeding, used antiseptic over wound, dog seems to be normal. What should be done?

Sorry about my english,i have dog bites in my hock,but when it bites me.i was swearing a jean,and the jean fine,it s not tear,but my hock have a small scratch after that,it bleeding ,but stopped in about 1 minute, i used salt,alcohol and antiseptic solution right after that,it s about 3 days after i was bitten,and i feel normal,the dog is my neighbour pet (it s about 3.4 old) is still fine.What do i do now?, i m not a healthy man,and i don t want to have injection ,i m 19,60kg and 1.75m.Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012