Dog bite, took injection after one and a half days. Chances of contacting rabies?

hi. a stray dog bit me o saturday night 11pm. i cleaned the wound with an antiseptic solution in an hours time. i went and got the rabies injection on monday afternoon 12pm. am i safe? or are there any chances of me contracting rabies. the wound is small but deep, it bled and my hand pained quite a bit on sunday the entire day. plz let me know if i still stand a chance of contracting rabies as i did not take the injection on the same day but 1 and a half day later after the bite. (also about 2-3 years back a pet vaccinated cat had bit me so i had taken 4 injections then)
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012