Dog bite, taken only rabipure injection, no tetanus. IS ASD injection necessary?

hello doctor my 5 years niece got dog bite 7 days ago, it was grade three..... now my question is her doctor given her only rabipure inj. as a first dose, no tetnus along with that, whereas when they went to other doc. for 2nd dose. terified her by saying, she should have got some ASD inj. as stat treatment. is it so?????? there is any special inj. as 1st dose, if yes then she can get it now.... its urgent...... thanks with regards
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012