Dog bite, taken injections, advised to keep a watch on the dog. What should be done and what things should be taken note of?

Dear Sir, I was bitten by street Dog midnight of 10th May and i got injected on 11th at around 2pm in afternoon. I missed my date on 14th and when i visited the Hospital on 18th May, i was asked to consult senior Doctor as i had missed my Injection date on 14th May. Today i consulted senior Doctor and he has started my Injection from today. I was also told to keep watch on that Dog. Unfortunately there are more than 50 Dogs in that area and its highly impossible for me to keep a watch on that Dog and moreover i do not recognize as to which Dog had bitten me. My Query is what exactly i should do and what are the things i should keep a watch on?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Hi Ajay,
Welcome to Healthcare magic,

I understand yor anxiety regarding this matter, You have done the most important thing which was to take the first dose within a short period after the dog bite.

I recommend you take a full course of the vaccine as suggested by your doctor and of course relax.

With regards
Dr. Thomas