Dog bite, puncture wound without bleeding that has dried up, big lump under skin. Cause of concern?

Hi I am Gary. About 2 weeks ago I received a bite from a dog at someone else s house. It broke the skin and caused a puncture wound with bleeding . After cleaning the wound, I went to the Doctor s that afternoon who cleaned it up but gave me no antibiotics . After becoming concerned a few days later I went to another Doctor who put me straight on Antibiotics and said that the wound was infected. He also told me to use a drawing agent at home to drain some of the blood and pus out. This worked a little. The wound has now totally dried up with a small scab on it. bur there is still a big lump under my skin. I have been taking the antibiotics for two weeks now. There is no pain any more but just a big lump. Is this anything to be concerned about? Thanks, Gary.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013