Dog bite on toe, no bleeding, pain, dog vaccinated for rabies. Should I get vaccination?

My dog bit me on my toe just a few minutes ago. I don t think it s deep because it did not bleed (but i have to consider the fact that maybe it didn t bleed because it s all nails there), but it hurts even after the shock of being bitten wore off. The pain is tolerable (i ll have to monitor until i wake up in the morning if it will still hurt). Although my dog was vaccinated for anti- rabies , i m still worried. Should i get vaccinated too??
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012