Dog bite on hand, bleeding, numbness to the left of puncture, tightness on rotating wrist. Nerve damage?

I was bit by a dog yesterday in the hand between the thumb and the wrist . I have a puncture wound that did not bleed at first, but eventually soaked about 5 bandaids. It has also been leaking a clear fluid. It is swollen, I cannot see bruising , but I can certainly feel it. Also, there is numbness to the left of the puncture wound and behind it almost to the wrist. It was my dog that bit me and she was not trying to bite me, I was trying to break up a dog fight. I can move my thumb, but it appears the swelling is keeping me from moving my wrist very well. It feels tight when I try to rotate my wrist. Could this be nerve damage and what is done for nerve damage? I can t afford to go to the er or doctor and was wondering if I should be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013