Dog bite on arm, have red rash on arm with slight swelling, one wound with hard green substance that oozes pus. What should be done?

hi..i work for the rspca and was recently bitten quite deeply by a dog on my arm and have three puncture wounds aswel as various smaller wounds. its been 3 days and the main wounds look to be healing nicely allthough im getting like a red rash kind of thing going down my arm and slight swelling is the rash because of the swelling? also in one of the wounds..half is covered by a green hard like substance and when squeezed pus comes out. what should i do? my doctor cleaned out the wounds with iodine but didnt give me any antibiotics or anything.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012