Dog bite. TT injection taken, rabipur taken on hip and later on hand, cleaned with antirabies immunoglobin. Advise?

Hi Dr,
I had bitten by dog. at 10.45PM then I immediately washed the bitten place 1 minute and applied Dettol directly. after I went to hospital. they given TT injuction and rabipur injuction at buttock. in 2nd dose(3rd day) also they given rabipur at buttock. after 2 days I asked another doctor about my treatment.
He told that rabipur injuction should be taken to hand. so, immediately he given antirabies immunoglobulin bharat seru a27 at surrounding of dog bite.
then next day they have freshly started to give rabipur injuction from 1st dose. so completed upto 5th dose.
including first 2 injuctions at buttock place I took 7 rabipur injuction.
Now I want know that does this treatment is ok ? or I need consult doctor.
even I am I am avoiding head bath, green chilli items,
please suggest me should I take any extra treatment
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013