Does yellowish penile discharge and joint pain indicate chlamydia or gonorrhea infection ?

please kindly help me with my situation i m a 21 year old male and i think i have either Chlamydia or gonorrhea infection, i did have sex 25 days ago and i didn t have any symptoms of burning sensation when urinating but i have a yellowish penile discharge and i m feeling some joint pains right now i d just discovered this infection lately last week when i saw my underwear with yellowish color.. what should i do? please help me i don t know what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011