Does working straight nights, 3- 4 nights in a week cause problem during pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor, i just got my pregnancy detection test positive two days ago. this is my first pregnancy, and my lmp was 29th june... can you just tell me working straight nights, 3- 4 nights in aweek will be a problem during my pregnancy.also bending too much during work will cause problem? because i work as an RN and have to give medication to my clients, and the medication drawer in every clients room is too low( actually i have to sit in the floor or lean forward toomuch, also i am getting pain while i do this, as i am doing it atleast 40-50 times per shift. thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012