Does working out in the gym cause hindrances in conceiving ?

My age is 30 . I am 5 feet with 70 kgs. i am going to gym to reduce weight. I am married. We are planning for a family since 2 months , but i am not getting pregnant .. should i stop going to gym in order to get pregnant. My age is 30 . I am 5 feet with 70 kgs. i am going to gym to reduce weight. i dont have any medical problems in the past. I am married. We are planning for a family since 2 months , but i am not getting pregnant.. should i stop going to gym in order to get pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011