Does white sticky stuff from the vagina indicate onset of puberty and when can I expect it ?

umm,i am 11 years old and i have this white slimy sticky stuff that comes out of my vagina and it hardens after it gets settled on my panties! my mom says that i am going to be starting my period soon and she said i would begin growing hair down there,she was right about the hair but will i really be starting my period,how soon will it start,should i carry pads in my purse? please answer my question,i need to know!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
welcome to health care magic family,
Your mother is right,you might get period start soon.carry pads in your purse.
if your vaginal discharge is thick and foul smelling then you go for vaginal swab examination for any type of infection.
Keep your parts clean and neat,
Best wishes for entry in female hood.
ok and bye,