Does using vagifem 10 for extreme dryness have any side effects ?

I am using vagifem 10 for extreme dryness. At first, I really didn t have any irritation but now, four months later I finally realize that I think I am having a reaction of some sort to it as we can no longer have sex a day or two later for several days. I thought I was getting a type of yeast infection - something I usually get with prescribed medication but it s different. It s a burning feeling once penetration takes place. Can you tell me if it is something that will go away with continued use or am I allergic to it??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013