Does using hair removal cream to the bikini part cause any problem for conceiving ?

I would like to know something that is there any problem if i am using hair removing cream on my bikini part... I mean does it create any problem to get pregnant .. I am a 25yr old woman.. married... I would like to know something that is there any problem if i am using hair removing cream on my bikini part... I mean does it create any problem to get pregnant.. I am a 25yr old woman.. married...
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
using hair removing cream should not cause any problem getting pregnant
if you are having any problem getting pregnant consult gynaecologist and get yuor partner also checked up