Does using Primolut due to irregular periods make me gain weight ?

Hi, I have irregular periods since the beginning..I was around 56 Kg when I was 16 and 70 Kg at 23..Im now 92Kg at the age of 26..Im doing everything to lose weight but i think most of the weight problem is due to irregular periods (3-9 months). I had used Microgynon in the past and I did put on weight but that was without diet & exercise. Since I have stopped using Microgynon, I gained 22Kg in 2 yrs...I have been advised to use Primolut every 3 months just to release the period. can u please advise whether I wil put on weight with Primolut? Or should I start Microgynon instead? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011