Does unprotected sex lead to pregnancy ?

i am 18 years old and every time i have unprotected sex and the guy ejackulates in me inever get pregnant and this would happen very frequently.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
IF you have aregular relationship for 1 year, and you do't conceive- then only you both need to get examined & investigated by a gynac.most of the problems in coception are treatable-so please don't loose heart.
Hope I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
There are always chances of pregnancy and also sexually transmited disease in unprotected sex.So be careful if you dont want pregnancy and go for safe sex.
Cnfirmation of pregnancy is checked by urine pregnancy test after missed period.