Does ulcer cause burning sensation in the heart and the stomach ?

why stomach and heart is burn? any ulcer come.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have hyper acidity or gastritis.
Take tab. Omiprazole one daily for about 2 weeks.
Avoid fried,chillies and junk food.Take more buttermilk,curd,rice diet.
Take plenty of water.
Quit alcohol,smoking habit if you have.
Avoid stress.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.This looks like you are suffering from acute gastritis.Stop taking alcohol,spicy and deep fried foods for few weeks.Take pantoprozole 40 mg daily for 3 weeks.If symptoms don't subside then consult a gastoenterologist.Good luck.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM
It looks like hyper acidity only but in some case heart burh ca be due to coronary
in sufficiency as well,at times pt of coronary do get symptoms like epigastric burning
and substernal burning sensation. You have not mentioned your age if you have any
associated conditions like HBP, DM, and family history of coronary heart disease. That
if you have keep this in mind.For hyper acidity factors like stress,smokig,tobacco chewing,alcohol.spicy food, junk food etc are to be avoided. And drugs like PPI penta-
prazole,omiprazole,rabiprazole etc will help. Thanks