Does treatment for fallopian tube blockage have a effect on the baby ?

Hello sir . since long we are trying to conceive. but we can not get result. on my 8th day i have done HSG and it shows right tube block. My doctor recommend to take placentrex 2ml injection on for next 15 days. and also recommend to take medicine dubagest 100, 10 tablet daily night from 17th day. sir i want to know y they r giving me this many injection. is there any side effect with baby.? waiting for prompt reply. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
these medications are to facilitate ovulation and the tablet is for maintenance of the fertilised ovum.there are no effects on the child due to this.