Does throwing up after you eat really cause you to lose weight ?

Does throwing up after you eat really cause you to lose weight? Okay, so I can admit I have some serious issues. I have had anorexia for about 8 years now, and have been experimenting with bulimia. The thing is, whenever I try to eat something, I freak out and have a panic attack, and then go throw up. So, does throwing up what I just ate really keep the weight off? The food doesn t digest, so it is just tricking my body in to thinking it has eaten? Am I right? Any fellow strugglers or those recovered, your advice on this is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009