Does this Primolut N has any adverse effects to my baby, kindly suggest

Does this Primolut N has any adverse effects to my baby or me ? My last period was on 30th Oct. In first week of December, due to the absence of period we did home pregnancy test kit and it was negative and also did scanning. In that scanning, we found an ovarian cyst . Then doctor suggested Primolut N for a week period. But After 4Weeks, We did pregnancy test and now it was positive. Then did the U/S Scanning. Now they are telling that I am pregnant of two months. Does this Primolut N has any adverse effects to my baby or me ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011