Does the ps3 or nintendow will effect pace makers ?

My dad just got a pace maker. A box by the heart. What are some of his limitations?
Can he drive, listen to music on an i pod sterieo or radio, go to theatures, use a microwave, play playstation 3 or nintendo wii games, use a remote, will the pain by his chest stop. Can he still ride a bike or excercise. Does he have to go on some kind of diet. I'm new to pace makers and would like some answers on this topic? can he use a cell phone. Can he walk through metal detectors? like st k mart or other stores? Can he take a shower cause he been informed that he can't take one for two weeks? I need more then two answers, is there anybody out there that can answer these questions? Espechially the shower question? Can he be around dogs? No one ancwered the part about, does the ps3 or nintendow wii effect pace makers, he can still use a computer or listen to music right or not right? can he go to the movies still?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009