Does the itching in vaginal area create problems in concieving ? What kind of itching is that ? How can I control the itching ?

I am 27 years old Married female, 1. I have had itching problem over 6 months in private area. Before marriage I had the same experience and I was consultant the dermatologist she prescribed me polaramine 2mg and steroid ointment at that time it was stopped itching. Now I have the same problem . 2. I have PCOD problem .I have been taking medicines for PCOD till now I didn’t get the positive result. My question is does the itching create problem in getting pregnant? What kind of itching is that?How could I control the Itching?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011