Does the height increase formula work, is it worth using?

I am 21 Female. My height is very small. Recently i have watched advertisement of step up height increase. And I have bought it. I wanna know that is it worth or not. It will increase my height or not....If not, There s any other way through that i can increase my height. Just because of this below average height. I am also loosing my confidence day by day because of my height. Can you please me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.

At age on 21, it is difficult to increase the height. You should decide very carefully to go just as per advertisement.

You should consult endocrinologist for hormonal check -up. If everything come normal, you should accept your height as it is.

Why to loose confidence just as your height is low?? Instead, you should increase other credentials. You may contact counselor or psychiatrist for the same.