Does the foreskin cover the penis tip even after circumcision ?

Quesiton about cucumsiztion? if a person who is not cut goes and gets cut do they still have the so called forskin coving the tip or have the option of having that happen? I was discussing with this a best friend of mine and he was telling me that he was curcumsized but i know other people that are curcumsized that dont have the option of pulling the skin back? also what would be the cost for surgery of this kind... thanks for ur time
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012