Does the contraceptive pill have an effect on the nervous system?

Does the Contraceptive pill have an effect on your nervous system? I am a 20 year old female and I have been on the contraceptive pill for 4 years and recently decided to stop taking it. I dont want anything in my body affecting my natural balance anymore. I have found that my sense of touch has improved, I can feel both pain and also pleasure like I never did when I was on the pill, it s like I was numb before. Does the pill affect the nervous system in any way that could be causing, or contributing to this?
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011