Does the chalazion retain its size and position after the day of surgery ?

How does a chalazion looks like following the day of its surgery???? Hi Everyone,I was asked to have an incision and curettage since there was a chalazion in the upper lid of my right eye.But the day after the surgical operation,when I remove the bandage,I found that the chalazion is still the same and in the same place.Is it that the surgeon might have not well situated the chalazion before proceeding with the surgery??? The upper part above the chalazion pains a little and the chalazion does not pain at all and it s still present in my eyes!!
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011