Does taking letrozole for hormonal problems cause problems like birth defect in baby and birth of triplets etc ?

29 yrs,i have pcod ,irregular periods overweight taken three month course of dolute-L finsihed on march[jan-2011 to march2011] after that i have taken duphaston for 15 days. next month sysron-n for periods.all my tests were normal i.e insulin, but little hormon problem i.e fsh-4.56. LH-5.11 .now my doctor gave me letrozole2.5mg[intraget]tablet for five days from my day2 of period.i have this tablet. 1--Is this tablet safe for me because i have heard some side effect like birth defect ,triplet etc.? 2--now is my third day(9-8-2011) 3--plssssssssssss suggest is this a right way .any other suggestion
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011