Does taking lenoville make me infertile ?

I have taken lenovelle atleast 20 times in 2 years i am worried that it will make me infertile. Is this true? I am only 19
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see all hormonal tablet affect your take it 20 times in 2yr which is not advisable.its clearly not said that it prouse infertilitut it may produce vaginal bleeding,headach,felling sick,abdominal pain,fatigue,delayed periods,ireegular use it cautiously as you are only 19.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello zowena;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Lenovelle is a emergency contraceptive pill and has to be used with caution and since it is a hormonal pill it can disturb your periods so it should not be used more than once a month.If you are sexually active and have more than once in a month then you should start using the regular birthcontrol pill which will help you avoid pregnancy as well as maintain your periods regular.Now for the main question and the answer is No Levonelle will not make you infertile as it is a hormonal pill and the effect will wear off after the periods come but it can disturb your periods so use only when necessary and as advised.Don't worry.