Does taking high doses of antibiotics during early stages of pregnancy cause harm to the baby ?

i had 2 positive pregnancy tes. i was worried because during my first month i take hi dose of antibiotic,cough meds,and anti alergy. i was worried if my baby would still be fine.. i just found out earlier that im 2 mos pregnant . pls help me im 24 years old ..this is my first time to be pregnant. and it was unplanned..these are the medications i take 500mg of erythromicyn 3x a day for 7 days,cough medicine evry 6 hours for four days and 5 pcs anti alergy 50 mg..
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011