Does taking Utrogestan 200mg orally affect the baby during pregnancy ?

Im 8 weeks pregnant and had been ask to take utrogestan 200 for a month( i had abdominal pan , but uterus was fine and no bleeding ) however i just realize it was suppose to be taken vaginally and i took it orally!! Im worried it might harm the baby?? I have had horrible headches and migranes since last saturday and they dont stop, I now realize that this might be the cause?? can u tell me if it will harm the baby ..please! Im worried .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Dec 2010