Does taking EVION 400 for over i year increases weight?

Does taking EVION 400 for over i year increases weight gain and why? Does taking EVION 400 for over i year increases weight gain and why?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The literature does not support the fact that long term Vitamin E supplementation cause any weight gain
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.I don't know from where you have heard or read this.This is absolutely false.No scientific study has ever proved it.Thanks and good luck.
Welcome to HCM,
There are no documentary evidences that taking Vitamin E supplement increases body weight. But still prolong use is also not advisable. take care
General & Family Physician Dr. K. P. V. Rao's  Response
No, it does not.But consuming such high dose of vitamins for more than time required after relief from symtoms is not advisable as it does not serve any purpose and it also adds to your expenses.So stop taking this drug if you are symptom free.
  Anonymous's Response
is it for increasing the vitamin B12 ??
  Anonymous's Response

Not it does not increase weight. It is good to take it.