Does stress or anxiety play a role in my child speaking abusive language ? How can this behavior be controlled ?

hello sir my son is 6 years old and is very intelligent but from last one week he says that some abuses in his mind and repeating regularly. And he suppose to abuse every person he is seeing not speaking but his everything effecting his mind. He is very tensed he don t wanna think all this but he is unable to remove these abuses from his mind.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Sometimes children learn new words, and when they are told not to use those words, they keep thinking about it even more. This is natural, to do the thing you are forbidden to. Just give him time, avoid scolding or pusnishing. Engaging in other things, keeping him occupied , and ignoring this habit for a while wil help.