Does stress add more to headaches during periods or is this a symptom of a tumor ?

Im a 29 year old female. Good health. Im on the 2nd day of my period and Ive had a headache since yesterday evening. It was a just dull ache barely noticable but this evening it hurts a bit and my head feels somewhat funny. Is this because of my period?? I do get headaches before and when I am on period quiet a bit. I am a high anxiety sufferer so I am concerned about it being something serious, like an anuerysm or brain tumor . I know that me stressing and worrying about is probably making it worse but I cant help it:(
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011