Does stop and start method of masturbation make a person sterile permanently ?

Can stop and start method in masturbation for a long period of time make me sterile due to vas deferense damage? I am 14 and was just wondering can stop and start technique in masturbation make you sterile. I usually masturbate 4 times a week (started a year ago) and use stop and start technique. When i feel i m near ejaculation i stop, then start again and so on. Sometimes i carry on for an hour until i decide to ejaculate. I started having tachycardias recently.Is this the cause? (I also take cordarone as a treatment) I know this method of masturbation is not healthy and that it can cause damage to vas deferense but i m just wondering if it can make such big damage to vas deferense and make me sterile permanently?
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011