Does spotting and not bleeding during periods indiacte pregnancy ?

Hey there. I am very regular, and usually if I do change my mens cycle it stays that way for a long time. My last regular period was March 23rd. On April 11 or the 12 my husband and I had intercourse. My Expected period should have been April 23rd. However, it came 3 days early which was April 20th. Thinking I was on my period, but I only bleed 1 day and the rest of the 4 days I was spotting rather an old blood , and light. Just enough to wear a pad. I also want to include that usually when my expected period is about to happen the day before I will have a pinkish spotting. On May 14th I just bleed out of nowhere and I was 1 week early from my expected period. I bleed 2 days then back again to the old blood, and light. This Month June 11th I spotted but first it was brown, then the next couple of days the June 12-13th I was bleeding , but light, then now June 14th it s old blood, and only spotting. Am I Pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011