Does spotting a week after sex mean pregnancy ?

I am 18 and think I may be pregnant . I have been feeling nauseous every day since Thursday starting at 5 am and ending around 8 am. My breasts are a bit sore . I started spotting early Thursday and am still bleeding a little, but not like normal I am usually a very heavy bleeder having to change pads every few hours and right now I can go all day in the same pad and when I change it there isn t much blood and it s a light red or pink color. I told my mom I think I might be pregnant and she said she has a strong feeling I am. Is this an early sign of pregnancy or just a weird period? I will also mention I did have a normal period this month about 2 and a half weeks ago and me and my boyfriend had sex a little over a week ago.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011

THe signs you have are suggestie of pregnancy.You should get your pregnancy test done,(only see that vaginal blood does not contaminate urine sample.If the test is +ve you should start( Cap. Gynae 2 & Tab. Duphaston 1)12 hrly and consult gynacologist earliest.
for further manegment should be decided after examining you.