Does spotting a marine coil in a scan mean complications in pregnancy ?

hello, i am nearly 17, and i have a double uterus and cervix . from the age of 12 till 14 one of my cervix closed on it self and the uterus started to fill with blood which got infect i had a big operation that removed it when i was 14, since then i have had nothing but problems and its getting me really down today i had a camera scan and liverpool womens hopsital and they spotted a marine coil had feel out i have been sexualiy active for 2months now with out knowing a coil has feel out does this mean i cant have children? i am having another operation next month
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011