Does severed tubal ligation cause periods with tissue and blood clots pass ?

Hello, In 1999, I had a severed tubal ligation , after my last daughter was born. I have believed this to be 100% effective. However, now I am asking the question, I noticed 2 or 3 times after this procedure to have tissue and blood clots pass that were very unusual, and I did not consult a physician at the time. My normal periods never have any tissue. So, what did this mean? And can you desribe medically HOW an egg would even pass through SEVERED TUBES ...IF POSSIBLE? THANK-YOU. OTHERWISE I CONSIDER MYSELF ...WITH PERMANENT BIRTH CONTROL...STILL!..?????
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013