Does seedling fibroid with hormonal imbalance cause difficulty in conception ?

HI...I am having irregular periods since last two months.Normally my periods cycle is 35-40 days every month with normal bleeding every month.However, from last two months, it happened after 23-25 days that too very very less bleeding (only proper flow of blood ). I got my self checked a couple of days ago, ultrasound was normal(a seedling fibroid at the outer of uetrus was detected).Secondaly, some harmonal tests were done, in which some harmonal imbalance was detected (some harmone that shoudl be within three times at max the first harmone was detected to be a bit higher...around four times).Doctor recommended me AmyCordial Syrup(for 3 months) and Ovral L for 21 days.I am married, 28 years of age.Almost one and a half yrs of marriage.We are tthinking to plan our family now.Kindly advise how serious thing is and will it create any problem in concieving.Thanks!!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012