Does recurring lightheadedness with affected vision has any relation to high cholesterol ?

my husband is 55 years old.. He has had a physical in the last year but has trcurring bouts of light headedness and sometimes his vision is affected for a few minutes. The only thing that showed up on the physical was that his bad chloresteral was a bit on the high side and his good chloresteral a bit on the low. He has also had an episode about a year ago where he was conscious but felt he could not move or talk for several minutes. When he got up his legs were weak and almost did not hold him.. Then he recovered completely.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012