Does quartiderm have side effects of scrotum itch and sticky water discharge ?

Iam 56yrs have diabetes but under control I was having itching problem on the under legs near the scrotum ,I used fourderm cream for2 weeks there was good relief the problem came again and I used quartiderm infection developed on both side of my scrotum.some watery lightly sticky leakage is coming continuously.though I am taking medicine as per dermotologist advice mysufferng continues. what to do? whom to consult? pl. help-BALU
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011