Does prolonged use of amphetamine cause damage to the kidneys ?

hi my nane is martin i have been useing amphetamine for ten years daily althow i have redused my consumpsun down to half a gram daily, i have some worries that i have caused damage to my kidneys as i get a lot of pain in that area and i get pain in my testicals mainly my right one iam in good health in general but i get worried afrter so many years on this drug and what it has done to my body iam 43 years old thank you for any advice you can give me martin
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011