Does progyluton taken for period problem cause weight gain ?

progyluton is it true that it can cause weight gain . I am 1.5 year post-bypass patient. Age: 23 and single. Height: 1.70 mtrs. Weight: 111kg Am on 1200 calories diet and my weight is increasing since i have been taken progyluton for 20 days now. I have problem with my period. I have my period once every three months and my doctors said that my hormons test is excelent but because i have lost 50kg my body is not adapting well with the weight loss . So i have to take progyluton for six months and then come back to see her again.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013