Does pressing, twisting or pulling the nose change its shape or lead to difficulty in breathing ?

Dear doctors, few questions relating to nose are eating my head . My questions are---- If I press my nose hard strongly either for a short time or for a long time without causing breakage, will my nose become flat?? If I twist my nose hard strongly on any one particular side(for example right side) either for a short time or for a long time without causing breakage, will my nose get bent on that side?Do pressing, twisting, pulling and stretching the nose hard strongly either for a short time or for a long time change the shape, size and structure of the nose? Do pressing and twisting the nose hard strongly either for a short time or for a long time obstruct or narrow the nasal breathing passages leading to difficulty in breathing (after the release of the pressure )??Please clarify me.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011